Hydro Air Research Italia, a specialty membrane company
Hydro Air Research Italia is a leading company specialized in tailored design and manufacturing of membrane filtration systems. Hydro Air Research Italia covers all the range of membrane processes, from Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration through Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis to Electrodialysis.
Depending on the purpose of the separation, Hydro Air Research Italia supplies different type of membranes, characterized by different material of construction, configuration and selectivity. Organic and inorganic membranes, spiral wound and hollow fiber, tubular and plate type can be selected depending on the application and on process requirements.
- Microfiltration: The most open cross-flow filtration process.
- Ultrafiltration: Low pressure process for selective filtration of molecules and fractionation
- Nanofiltration & Reverse Osmosis: High pressure separation processes, for purification and concentration
- Pervaporation: Process for organic solvent drying and concentration, breaking azeotropes
- Chromatography: Industrial chromatographic selective separations
- Solvent Stable Membranes: Membrane separation of molecules dissolved in organic solvents.
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR): Combination of activated sludge biological system and ultrafiltration system.
- Evaporation / Crystallization: Concentration of liquid solutions, suspensions and emulsions.