Textile & Dye House
There are great potential benefits in the treatment of bulk dyehouse effluents and other textile waste waters using membrane separation processes.
Typical applications are:
- Bulk effluent treatment and decolourisation
- Individual dye bath liquor
- Scouring/degumming liquor (wool, yarn, cotton, silk)
- Water recovery for reuse
- Mothproofed/pesticide removal.
Main advantages include:
- Water recovery
- Colour removal
- Removal of dissolved and suspended materials including COD, BOD, pesticides, dyestuff/colorant, salt
- Low space requirement
- Energy efficiency