Hydro Air Research Italia membrane systems are operating successfully in downstream processing including:
- Harvest broth filtration
- Extraction, purification and concentration of antibiotics, vitamins and organic acids.
- Removal of pyrogen from biological liquids.
- Cell harvesting using concentration and diafiltration methods.
- Sterilization of nutrients liquids.
- Cell debris removal.
- Viruses and polysaccharides extraction purification processes.
- Protein isolation and purification.
- Extraction and purification of enzymes
- Antibiotics recovery from organic solvents using solvent stable membranes.
- Spent broth concentration and evaporation.
Proven experience of HARI includes the following:
- Clavulanic Acid
- Gibberellic Acid
- Lysergic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12
Hydro Air Research Italia membrane processes in separation and purification, compared with the conventional rotary precoat filters and centrifuges, are superior in terms of product yield, filtrate quality, operating costs and waste problems.